Information for applicants from Egypt
Please read the guidelines below:
- The only way to apply for Stage 3 of the International Student Practice is to submit the Application Form on this website.
- Confirmation of successful application does not mean that you have been accepted to the Practice. The selection of participants will be performed by the Egyptian side. The final list of selected participants will be made available on this webpage not earlier than July 10, 2017.
- Before choosing a project, please read the project description carefully, because you may not get an opportunity to change the project during the Practice: the number of vacancies for some of the projects is strictly limited. To see the project description, please click on the pdf file icon.
- Participants in the Practice may be MSc or PhD students under 30 years of age.
- Official language of the Practice is English.
The Student Practice Coordinator from the Arab Republic of Egypt:
Prof. Hussein EL SAMMAN (firstname.lastname@example.org), Arab Republic of Egypt
Please fill in the online Application Form.
Should there be any problems with submitting this automatic form, please send the required data by e-mail to Ms. ElizabethTsukanova (email@example.com) as a plain text message or as an attached .doc file.
List of projects for Egypt, Stage 3 2017
Final list of selected participants (will be available not earlier than July 10, 2017)
List of applicants 2017
Information for selected students from Egypt
After we have received the list of selected participants from Prof. Hussein EL SAMMAN, the following steps should be taken:
1. Each selected participant will get an email from the JINR Visit Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) inviting them to register and fill out the necessary forms (personal data and visa form) required to arrange your visit to JINR.
2. Please stay in touch via email, we may contact you in case of any problems or to send additional information.
3. Join us on Facebook for discussion (for selected participants only).
4. Should you have any questions regarding visa or visit issues, please contact our colleagues from the Visit Centre (email@example.com). Should you have any questions regarding educational issues, projects or Practice in general, please contact Ms. Elizabeth Tsukanova (firstname.lastname@example.org).