SAINTS@tlabs Physics Summer School 2019
In order to become a participant, please contact the School co-ordinator:
Prof. Richard NEWMAN email@example.com
Southern African Institute of Nuclear Technology and Sciences at iThemba LABS
1. Each approved student will get an email from Ms. Julia Rybachuk asking them to send her a passport scan.
2. Each approved student should choose a project they will be working on during the School from the List of projects available in 2019 below
and send their preference to Ms. Julia Rybachuk. To see the project description, click on the pdf file icon. The number of vacancies for some of the projects is strictly limited.
3. Please stay in touch via email, we may contact you in case of any problems or to send additional information.
4. Join us on Facebook for discussion (for selected participants only).
5. Should you have any questions regarding the visit to JINR, please contact Ms. Julia Rybachuk.
The following links will be clickable as soon as the information is available: