ISP 2018, Stage 1 (03-23 June)
In order to become a Practice participant, you need to do the following:
Contact the national representative of your country and undergo the required procedure to be officially selected and approved for participation in the Practice.
|Dr. Peane MALEKAfirstname.lastname@example.org||South Africa|
|Ms. Motsakwe RAKGOALEemail@example.com||South Africa|
|Prof. Mantile Leslie LEKALAfirstname.lastname@example.org||South Africa|
After we have received the list of names and emails of the approved participants from the national representatives, the following steps should be taken by the participants:
1. Each approved student will get an email from Ms. Julia Rybachuk asking them to fill in a form in the attachment and send her a passport scan.
2. Each approved student should choose a project they will be working on during the Practice from the list of projects available for Stage 1 2018
and send their preference to Ms. Julia Rybachuk. To see the project description, click on the pdf file icon. The number of vacancies for some of the projects is strictly limited.
3. Please stay in touch via email, we may contact you in case of any problems or to send additional information.
4. Join us on Facebook for discussion (for selected participants only).
5. Should you have any questions, please contact Ms. Julia Rybachuk.
The following sections will be clickable as soon as the information is available: