Group visits for students
JINR University Centre organises visits to both JINR Sites (LNP and LHEP) with introductory and educational purposes for graduate and postgraduate students:
- JINR University Centre organises guided visits for groups of 10–25 people (including accompanying persons and bus driver).
- All visits are free of charge.
- Visits are held on working days, 09:00 – 18:00.
- Duration of an excursion is 1–3 hours.
- Maximum number of excursions held per 1 day for a group of visitors – 2.
- Applications for guided visits for groups of graduate and postgraduate students are accepted only from teachers or institution heads.
- Applications from travel agencies are not accepted.
- Visits to running experimental facilities are impossible.
- It is prohibited to bring photo and video cameras to the JINR territory. It is prohibited to take photos and make videos on the territory and especially in the vicinity of the JINR checkpoint and security gate using mobile phones or tablet PC’s.
- Smoking is prohibited on the JINR territory.
- For safety reasons, we recommend you wear closed flat shoes.
- Moving around JINR and visits to the facilities may be difficult for certain groups of people (pregnant women, elderly, disabled, people with pacemakers). Please inform us about such persons in your group.
JINR Administrative building: 6, Joliot-Curie str., Dubna, Moscow region
JINR Visit Centre: 5, Molodezhnaya str., Dubna, Moscow region.
JINR Site LNP: 56°44'33.3"N 37°11'30.9"E
JINR Site LHEP: 56°45'30.0"N 37°12'40.5"E
Phone: +7 (496) 216-49-42 (Mrs. Elena Karpova)
To book a visit to JINR, please fill in the application form below. You will receive a reply within 5 working days. If within 5 working days after sending the application you do not receive our reply, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
Attention! The visit is considered to be confirmed only after receiving an official confirmation by e-mail.
To book a visit to JINR, please fill in the application form.